Location: San Jose, California or Raleigh, NC
PLEASE NOTE: U.S. Citizenship is required as this supports our Fedramp environments.
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.Our Zscaler Federal and Financial IT Systems Team is looking for an experienced Salesforce.com (SFDC)/SaaS Developer to support and expand the company’s Federal (FedRAMP) and Financial capabilities and business systems, including https://www.google.com/url?q=http://salesforce.com&source=gmail&ust=1567802602724000&usg=AFQjCNEnysC_kgF76mo0nJYy8p6pVC3k2Q" rel="noopener">salesforce.com Government Cloud, NetSuite, Azure etc.
The ideal candidate possesses a unique blend of business analysis capabilities and ability to administer and develop (code) in SaaS and PaaS environments. This position requires hands-on experience and ability to execute in a dynamic environment and provide creative solutions.
We require US Citizenship as this position supports our FedRAMP environments.
- Translating business requirements into code and/or system configurations that satisfies the requirements.
- Develop new programs. Maintaining and updating existing programs.
- Interact with business and technical leaders to understand business requirements and systems recommend new systems and/or changes to facilitate the business.
- Assist in administrating our FedRAMP compliant systems, including audits, managing segregation of duties and monitoring services.
- Develop and provide training to end users. Field questions from users and assist with day-to-day activities.
- 3 + years of experience working with business systems and components in the realm of CRM, ERP and integrations.
- Experience with Web Services and APIs. Preferred use of Dell Boomi.
- Ability to work with large data sets (data manipulation via Excel/scripting/database and mass load/update SaaS applications).
• Exposure to web-based software systems and/or AWS, Azure.
• Ability to communicate (orally and written) effectively with technical, non-technical staff, and customers/stakeholders as needed or directed.
- Be able to see a task from a business standpoint, not just a technical standpoint.
- Fundamental understanding of subscription based businesses.
Environment and tools:
• NetSuite and additional financial systems such as Coupa, Zuora etc.
- Atlassian tools: JIRA, JIRA Service Desk, Confluence and Bitbucket
- Working knowledge of an ETL tool (Boomi, Informatica)
- Web Services / APIs
- PowerShell/Shell Scripting
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on highly regulated industry standards and framework supporting both commercial and Federal businesses.
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Follow Us on LinkedIn