SonSoft Inc. is a USA based corporation duly organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Georgia. SonSoft Inc is growing at a steady pace specializing in the fields of Software Development, Software Consultancy, and Information Technology Enabled Services.Job Description
- At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
- At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce development and implementations Skills with good command on Apex, Visual force, controllers, triggers, batch processes, APIs and web services.
- At least 3 years of experience in implementing CRM solutions with a minimum of 3 years Salesforce Force.com platform/Sales Cloud/Service Cloud implementations
- Thorough understanding of the Life Cycle of Development including Salesforce Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, ChangeSet, and Ant.
- Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations
- Experience on Force.com Integration Technologies (WebServices, 3rd Party tool like CastIron/Boomi) to Integrate with On-Premise systems like Siebel, OMS and Java Based Systems
- Complete understanding of governor limits
- Implement SOAP ./ REST based web services
- Develop Web Services classes on Force.com platform and WSDL Generation
- Writing Apex Classes, Visual Force Pages, Apex Triggers, Controllers, JQueries to implement complex business requirements
- Fluent with SOSL and SOQL, Workflows
- Hands on experience with Tools like Data Loader, Eclipse, SoapUI, APEX Explorer, Ant Scripts, AJAX toolkit
- Migration of all the Customizations including Custom Configurations, packages, and other objects from Sandbox to Production environment
- Customizations of Reports, Dashboards, Workflows, Approval Processes
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator.
- Salesforce configuration activities like workflow rules, setting up profiles, permissions sets, sharing rules, approval process, process builder.
- Experience with custom reporting, modifying pages, views, and dashboards
- Able to understand user requirements and convert them into of Salesforce.com technical requirements, system configuration
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to be flexible with change
- Good written and verbal communication skills a must
- Ability to work closely within a team environment
- Platform Dev1/2 or DEV 501 Certification
- SOAP implementation of the APIs both Enterprise and Partner WSDL
- Single Sign On
- Java experience is a big plus
- At least 5 years experience in in translate functional requirements and business rules into technology solutions and develop a technical strategy, and be able to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements.
- Familiarity with Salesforce latest product launches including Wave Analytics, Lightning.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environments.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Well versed with Configuration and customizations of objects
- Understanding of market and technology trends.
- Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
- Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 11 years of experience in Information Technologies.
** U.S. Citizens and those who are authorized to work independently in the United States are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- This is aFull-Time & Permanent job opportunityfor you.
- OnlyUS Citizen,Green Card Holder,GC-EAD,H4-EAD & L2-EADcan apply.
- NoOPT-EAD, H1B & TNcandidates,please.
- Please mention yourVisa Statusin youremailorresume.
** All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.