Job Position: Salesforce Lightning Developer
Work Location: San Jose, CA
Employment Type: 6+ Months Contract/Full-Time
- Be able to contribute to a team responsible for the design, development, and implementation of critical business applications on the Force.com platform
- Implement system integration requirements related to client legacy applications as required
- Expected to be aware of technology and industry trends and be willing to quickly learn new technologies in order to develop innovative solutions in response to client specific business needs
- Create and maintain system-related documentation, such as business requirements, process flows, data maps, configuration worksheets, etc. with all pertinent project information
- 10+ years of experience in the IT industry.
- Experience working with the Force.com platform (Apex Code, Visualforce Pages, Web Service APIs)
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Lightning: Experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components.
- Excellent written and oral communication and relationship building skills with both internal and external clients
- Ability to establish and maintain focus including solid time management skills
- Be able to work independently with little guidance or with a team
- Be self-motivated and driven to exceed customer and project goals, while contributing to a successful team and dealing with a wide variety of competing demands
- Proven ability to work with a remote team and sales force
- Salesforce.com Certifications Highly Desirable.