Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Salesforce Lightning and Classic Developer for our client in the IT-Consulting domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Compensation: Best Market Rates
Role: Salesforce Lightning and Classic Developer
Primary Skills: Salesforce.com
Role Description: The Salesforce Lightning and Classic Developer would need to have at least 3-5 years of experience.
- Should have working experience as Salesforce developer providing customization, development, enhancement and support for Saleforce.com CRM Applications.
- Must have at least 4 years of SFDC development experience
- Must have experience in Lightning Design System and lightning development (min 1 year)
- Hands on development experience with Apex, Visual Force pages design, Triggers etc.
- Should have thorough understanding of configuration options.
- Experience with Security setting across the organization using Roles, Sharing settings, Profiles and Permission sets.
- Minimum SFDC development Certifications.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field
Experience: Minimum 3-5 years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Ritika Vij
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2249)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Expected Travel Time: None