Salesforce Product Manager - Boulder, CO
As a Product Manager at Propertybase, you will be responsible for translating your solid understanding of business/client needs into requirements that will result in excellent software. This understanding will be achieved by working in support of sales campaigns, conducting gap analyses on prospects’ current systems, as well as gathering feedback from client-facing teams and current clients. In this role, you will synthesize all of this information and feedback into scalable product functionality. You are the gatekeeper; you work across functions to ensure that the roadmap aligns with the strategic goals of the company.
- Become the voice of the customers
- Own the roadmap and backlog
- Gather requirements via research, testing, interaction, and CMA
- Become an expert and drive the solution set for the product in domain
- Enable the ecosystem
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Support
- Manage stakeholders to ensure alignment
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 4 years of product management experience
- B.A. or B.S. degree; computer science or Engineering degree a strong plus
- Experience with SaaS & cloud-based software, ideally in the real estate technology space
- Experience working within agile/scrum methodology, translating business needs into requirements for Software Development
- Comfortable speaking with prospects & clients in all stages of the sales & customer lifecycle
- Comfortable conducting gap analysis of software systems
- 3+ years of SF Admin experience
- SF Dev experience bonus!
- ISV experience bonus!
- Understands, articulates, and/or executes the following: Flows, Apex Triggers, Process Builder, Reports, Lightning Design Systems