Position: Salesforce / Veeva Architect
Location: Whippany, NJ
Duration: 1+ year contract
- Participate in requirement gathering efforts (Business Process/Business Requirements/Legacy Systems/Application Mapping) for Salesforce/Veeva;
- Act as a facilitator between the Business Process Owners and Technical Team.
- o Participate, and guide the requirement definitions workshop with the key client application users;
- o Coordination with multiple teams to identify and resolve roadblocks on issue resolution.
- Assist the Project Manager in project base lining and tracking;
- Transform business requirements to clear and comprehensive functional specifications;
- Design solution model and plan implementation approach, including industry standards and best practices
- Optimize the application (Workflow/Configuration related optimization);
- Allocate, Coordinate lead work efforts of supporting team members
- o Mentor team members on skillset and best practice maturity
- o Review work packages / Execute code reviews
- Responsible for Unit testing of individual components developed;
- Provide necessary inputs to Test Lead;
- Validate test plans and results;
- Facilitate UAT activities as required
- Lead the deployment effort for production cutover;
- Be responsible for post-production end-user support;
- Assist the Program Manager in generation of Tollgate documents and different reports;
- Assist in process development for Bayer CRM Landscape integration of IT responsibilities.
- Manage the CRM Enhancements Road Map with Bayer Business Team
- Effective Support and Operational Excellent on SAAS CLM Platform for Bayer Team
- Carry the overall responsibility for project documentation, including appropriate filing of documentation and retrieval mechanisms. Documentation will include coding standards and quality processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or closely related field with at least eight (5-8) years of applicable experience or master’s degree with at least eight (3-5) years of applicable experience;
Skill & Competency Requirements:
- At least 4-5 years CRM experience, preferred 2+ in SFDC or Veeva
- Life science industry knowledge.
- Extensive experience with Configuring and Developing custom objects, layouts, reports, CLM functions in salesforce.com & Veeva platform.
- Experienced in data analysis and migration of CRM data from legacy systems into SFDC/ Veeva;
- Experience developing Apex and VisualForce solutions
- Be able to analyze the CRM Data and develop data migration plans from legacy systems into Veeva Platform
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to articulate concepts and ideas related to assigned projects and customer support;
- Well organized, results oriented and eager to tackle difficult problems;
- Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and excellent follow-up skills, along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to work in cross-functional, global teams as well as independently;
Additional Value Skills:
- Minimum of two plus years current experience in SFDC/ Veeva data models and mobile iREP Application
- Veeva/ SFDC Certification
- General exposure to and or familiarity with; ServiceMax, CPQ, Talend, Kimble, Adobe, and/or Web Marketing
- Experience in designing, developing and coding cloud-based integrations
- SAP – ERP Application or Siebel CRM Application experience
- Willingness and ability for potential travel up to 20%.
$75.00 - $80.00 /year