Bristle & Blush is looking for warm, friendly, and responsible full time Front Desk Specialist. The ideal person for this position enjoys the public is reliable and a great team player. The position of Front Desk Specialist is the most important in the salon. This person is responsible for the care of our guests and ensuring that the salon is running smoothly.
Your duties include (but are not limited to):
- Greeting every Guests with a positive and friendly greeting
- Offering Coffee, tea, or snacks while they wait.
- Answering Phones and scheduling appointments
- Informing the stylist that their guest has arrived
- Light house keeping including laundering towels, sweeping, dusting shelves, emptying trash and recycling, etc
- Stocking products in front and back of salon
- Helping with inventory
- Counting cash drawer (morning and evening)
We offer you:
- Paid vacation days and holidays
- A bright and clean work environment, with great team members
- A break room w/ fridge, washer/dryer, and an area to eat
- 40% discount on all products purchased for personal use
- Positive, friendly attitude
- Enjoys working with the public
- Responsible and punctual
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Have basic computer skills
- Basic knowledge of Social Media
- Ability to prioritize, be accurate and efficient
- Self starter with initiative
- Stylish and polished appearance ALWAYS
- Expertly organized ALWAYS
Everyone at Bristle & Blush is extremely friendly. The salon is always clean and we take pride in maintaining a professional yet laid back atmosphere. We are looking for talented hair stylists who love what they do, are punctual, and professional. If this fits your needs, we would love to hear from you. We invite you to come check us out and take a tour of the salon.
We are located at 12366 Saratoga Sunnyvale Rd, Saratoga, CA 95070. If you are interested please E-mail over a previous work history/resume and we can setup a time to chat!