Apex Systems has a great opportunity to work as a Asset Management Specialist in Tampa FL for a large healthcare company. This company recently implemented Flexera as their new asset management tool. Any asset management tool experience will be great for this position. Please email Molly Lombardo at email@example.com if you are interested in this position.
What are the top 3 MUST HAVE technologies or Required experience of the position?
1. Some type of SAM (Software Asset Manager) experience front to end-they prefer Flexera but open to other flavors.
2. They need someone comfortable working in a fast pace – high intensity environment.
3. This is a highly visible position, the ideal candidate would have experience working with C level execs
1. The position is IT Asset Management Specialist Senior, the role is focused on SAM (Software Asset Management) – this is dealing with the licensing and compliance aspect of all software
2. Duties involve all aspects of managing the SAM Lifecycle from Planning to Retirement (Plan, Budget, Review, Order, IMAC (Installs/moves/adds/changes), Usage/Right-Sizing, Audit/TrueUp, Retire)
3. Requires working closely with Finance, Vendor Management, Procurement, Legal, Compliance, Infrastructure Support and Engineering Teams, vendors/resellers, publishers and consultants
4. Requires advanced skills in SharePoint and Excel – intermediate in Word, Visio and PowerPoint
5. Experience with an enterprise SAM tool required - preferred in Flexera FlexNet Management Suite (FNMS) - other enterprise tools such as SNOW, Aspera, CA SAM, ServiceNow SAM considered
6. Experience going through internal audits as well as external audits from publishers, law firms or organizations such as the Business Software Alliance
7. Must be comfortable with leading meetings, coordinating schedules in Outlook, talking in front of groups and working with people across all levels from entry level tech to CEO
8. Must understand how to create documentation and design processes
9. Must be very analytical and questioning – have the ability to analyze data and determine actions based on assessment
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178