Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21’s Corporate team and showcase your skills while working with our exceptional employees!
Position: Sample Coordinator
Department: Global Creative
Reports to: Lead Sample Coordinator
Direct Reports: No
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90031
The Sample Coordinator will be responsible for processing and tracking all product samples as they move through the ECommerce department. He/she will ensure that product samples have met all of Forever 21’s prerequisites for going live on the E-Commerce website.
- Scan samples into system and Excel to cross check sku numbers
- Track all samples by locating any missing receiving samples
- Steam and prepare all samples for photo-shoots
- Pack and organize samples to return to the appropriate departments
- Gather high resolution images that are approved for editing
- Organize all image folders and transfer the images to the Retouch team
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma required; College degree preferred
- Must have 1-2 years of experience as a buying assistant
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have proven ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Must have excellent organizational skills
At Forever 21, style isn’t dictated…It’s inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season’s hottest styles at can’t-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination’s iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless. Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!
Forever 21 will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance NO. 184652.