SANITATION CREW NEEDED! TEXT SANITATION TO 985-298-8440
Diversified Foods and Seasonings, LLC
Located in Theodore, AL
Please visit our website for information about the company: diversified-foods.com
Sanitation Crew Member
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8pm-5:30 am
40 hours, some overtime, full time position, health/dental insurance available, 401(k), vacation, paid holidays
Must have HS Diploma or GED
Purpose of Position
Key job responsibilities are to execute the company�s and plant�s vision and mission by assuring that all areas and equipment are maintained in clean and sanitary condition.
�Responsibility 1 � Sanitation will disassemble and reassemble the production line and equipment as necessary for cleaning.
�Responsibility2� Sanitation will perform cleaning and sanitation of plant equipment and environment in a thorough and safe manner.
�Responsibility 3 � Sanitation will clean the floors of all debris and rinses, as needed
�Responsibility 4 � Sanitation will clean and sanitize all pieces of equipment.
�Responsibility 5 � Sanitation will clean chemical cage, production areas, dry storage area, warehouse, restrooms, and other work areas.
�Responsibility 6 � Sanitation will clean buckets, trash cans, hand rails, and other equipment assigned by managers at the end of production shift.
�Responsibility 7 � Sanitation will be responsible for removal of production garbage as needed.
�Responsibility 8 � Sanitation willadhere to all current GMP�s, SSOPs, procedures, and quality requirements.
�Responsibility 9 � Sanitation will maintain a safe, clean, organized work area throughout the facility and common areas.
Experience/Skills, not required
1) 1+ years in manufacturing preferred, food sanitation is a plus.
2) Must have good oral and written communication skills.
3) Willing to perform all tasks when and where assigned and as changing situations arise.
4) Maintain professional and positive attitude and work ethic.
5) Must follow all GMPs and work consistent with all food safety, quality, and sanitation requirements.
6) Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
7) Must be able to stand for 8 hours, bend, stoop, kneel, climb stairs.