Generally assigns work to sanitors. May supervise small groups of sanitors. May perform other duties as assigned. Responsible for quantity and quality of work performed by sanitors under him. Also responsible for Safety
* Manage, evaluate, motivate and direct all Sanitation activities.
* Assists in training and organizing the staff
* Inspects, monitors, educates the departments regarding food safety.
* Maintain regular liaison with other plant department supervisors.
* Performs all other tasks assigned by the plant sanitation manager and supervisors.
Education and/or on-the-job experience needed
* Must have a high degree of understanding on each job preformed by the sanitors
* Must have a excellent work history
* Must be able to understand and enforce company policies
Industry-specific knowledge, skills & abilities needed
* Understands GMP's (Good Manufacturing Practices)
* Work Planning, Organization and Execution - works in controlling labor and equipment; Strong planning and organizational skills
* Employee communications and motivation skills
* Attention to Detail
* Operational Efficiency
* Problem identification and resolution
Specialty /Job-Related knowledge, skills & abilities needed
* Understands allergens and mold issues
* Experience and certification in the proper and safe use of and cleaners
* Ability to perform daily swabs and monitoring procedures
Leadership experience needed
* Team Dynamics -- Empowerment, Collaboration, Motivation, and Enthusiasm - supervisory skills; demonstrates leadership by influencing others in implementing sanitation programs through effective communication, individual technical knowledge, and training
* Decision-Making and Follow Through - works independently with minimal hands on coaching and direction
* Able to function as a team player in the local management structure
Interpersonal knowledge, skills & abilities needed
* Written and Oral Communication - effective
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled