About Us: IPIC Theaters, LLC strives to be our guest’s favorite destination for a night out on the town. Our newest facilities blend three distinct areas – a polished-casual restaurant, a farm-to-glass full-service bar, and our world-class luxury theater auditoriums – into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our unique concept offers a multi-faceted experience of dining, drinking, and watching a movie in a luxurious setting. It is a great way to enjoy a night out, under one roof with friends, family, and colleagues. We have 14 theaters and 7 restaurants nationwide.
The primary job of the Sanitation Specialist is to maintain the sanitation and safety standards of the unit. Continually moving about the unit and sanitizing surfaces, counters, door handles and restrooms. Cleaning and maintaining stocking levels in restrooms. Ensuring that all sanitation stations and hand sanitizer units are full and operable. Ensuring all appropriate signage with regard to sanitation and safety is in place. Monitoring the Bio-Scan units and maintaining their operational status. Maintains and re-stocks all Mass House Clean carts between sets. Supports management directives for additional sanitation needs. Submits order requests for additional product needs and supplies directly to the Sr. General Manager on a weekly basis.
- Follows the prescribed sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Circulates throughout the facility continually cleaning, sanitizing and preparing for future volume.
- Prepares, manages throughout shift, and continuously keeps MHC carts stocked.
- Continues to stay in Service Modality: Doors, Restrooms, Counters, Trash Cans, Repeat
- Restrooms must be inspected and sanitized every 30 minutes
- Details and Sanitizes hand rails, elevators, escalator rails, door pulls and counter tops continuously
- Responsible for maintaining a time schedule for cleaning areas
- Follow the Travel map for your specific site diligently throughout the shift
- Follows all MSDS guidelines for product handling and deployment
- Assists with cleaning and flipping auditoriums when needed
- Exhibits professionalism at all times in the presence of guests, management, and fellow employees.
- Displays citizenship and teamwork at all times.
- Follows work schedule provided and seeks opportunities to improve sanitation standards.
- Proactively maintains BOH areas like kitchen lines, prep areas and break rooms.
- Assumes the responsibility for maintaining the cleanliness of the unit and enforcing sanitation guidelines amongst the team. Notifying management when it is appropriate to further our safety and sanitation efforts.
- Maintain inventory on all necessary sanitation and cleaning products
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the General Manager
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1-year of janitorial or facility cleaner experience in the food service/hospitality industry preferred.
- 100% compliant on all sanitation guidelines
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and the ability to handle cleaning chemicals safely.
- Demonstrates a high degree of attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and maintain schedule while responding to incidents.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with fellow team members and guests to provide exceptional service.
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends, and shifts from morning through late night.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting, and carrying up to 50lbs.
IPIC Theaters Team Member Incentives:
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time shifts.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Career growth potential.
- Free Movie Tickets and Discounted meals.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets at Work.
IPIC Theaters, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.