Louisa Foods is looking for Sanitation Team Leader
A Sanitation Team Leader works as part of the Sanitation Team and is responsible for assisting the Sanitation Supervisor with planning, organizing, training, and the overall effectiveness of the Sanitation (Equipment Cleaning) Crew. disassembly, cleaning, assembly and initial set-up of pasta production equipment. The hours are 10:00pm to 6:30am, Monday through Friday, working some Saturdays - with some daily overtime (starting and staying over approximately 20 min per day to help getting crews with startup.
- Assists in planning, organizing, training, and the overall effectiveness of the Sanitation Crew.
- Performs all the essential functions of an equipment cleaner as assigned, including disassembly and reassembly of equipment, with additional responsibilities for line leads and trainers.
- Works in wet, hot, environment using industrial chemicals and sanitizers.
- Ensures the microbiological and sanitation compliance through effective cleaning and sanitizing.
- Performs post sanitation inspections to ensure sanitation effectiveness and foreign material control (no materials/objects left behind).
- Assists Sanitation Supervisor in organizing and maintaining chemical inventory and other job related supplies.
- Understands and follows GMP's, FDA/USDA and Company quality, food safety, and personal safety requirements.
- Assists the Sanitation Supervisor with developing and maintaining the Master Sanitation Schedule.
- Assists the Sanitation Supervisor on the development and continuous improvement of Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures and other related documents.
- Fills in during the absence of the Sanitation Supervisor.
- HS Diploma/GED is required; a bachelor's degree in microbiology, food science, or other related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in manufacturing is required - food manufacturing is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years lead/supervisory experience is required.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, coaching, and project management skills.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Willingness to work flexible hours to best meet the needs of the Company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs periodically.
- Must be detail oriented.
Louisa Offers Great Benefits:
- Bonus Programs
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- Discounted Louisa Frozen Pasta Products
The hourly wage is negotiable based on experienced and education. Eligible for semi-annual bonuses after 1 year.