Ecowize is a contract sanitation firm that cleans food production facilities. We are looking for a Sanitation Supervisor/Manager for our customer location in Bolingbrook, Illinois. The position works five to six days a week, all third shift . Ecowize offers medical, dental, vision and paid vacation benefits after 90 days of employment.
The Sanitation Manager is responsible for the daily and weekly sanitation processes, budgets, and team members for a facility. The Sanitation Manager will work to ensure the crew and floor are ready prior to sanitation, that all crews are working in a safe and efficient manner, and will accompany inspectors at the conclusion of the shift.
- The successful Sanitation Manager communicates effectively with their customer, their team members, Ecowize Management, and all government officials.
- The successful Sanitation Manager records all interactions with their customer and inputs all data in a timely manner into our EQMS system.
- Safe working conditions, contestant safety and best practices training and meaningful development of Team Members are a top priority of a successful Sanitation Manager.
- One to three years of Sanitation Management for food production
- Must speak English and Spanish