A Place to Build Your Future
Hearthside Foods Solutions, the food industry's largest contract manufacturer, has openings for sanitation specialists. If working in a fast-paced, world-class production environment interests you, Hearthside is a great opportunity.
Hearthside is a new kind of food company, and the industry's largest contract manufacturer. You won't find our logo on store shelves, but our passion for quality and efficiency is evident in every product we make.
Founded in 2009, today we operate 38 production facilities in eight states, employing over 10,000 people. In an industry growing at 2%, we made the Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies list three straight years. With fast growth comes opportunity, for our company and our employees. Our customers are some of the world's finest food companies.
Hearthside Foods offers health, 401k, dental, and vision insurance.
* Properly clean equipment in assigned area(s) or perform periodic sanitation duties.
* Adhere to established cleaning processes and schedules to ensure all food product and/or allergens are effectively eliminated from production equipment and containers.
* Inspect work prior to it being checked by the Lead or Supervisor
* Effectively operate assigned machinery and/or equipment according to established standard operating procedures.
* Effectively manage the removal of any used material containers, pallets, shipping cases, cartons, etc., to keep the work area clean and free of congestion.
* Document and reconcile materials used from assigned chemical areas throughout the shift and submit reports to production leadership.
* Prevent any and all equipment, containers, or tools from falling on the floor.
* Assist with preparing the production lines/areas for the following shift.
* Assist with other production- or sanitation-related duties as directed by supervision or management.
* Education equivalent to completion of High School
* English speaking or bi-lingual
* Demonstrated positive interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and project a positive image
* 1 -- 2 years of manufacturing experience to include commercial and/or janitorial functions and material handling
* Must have a working knowledge of established food safety regulations and good manufacturing practices, high-speed packaging operations and the ability to differentiate product or materials lot codes and an ability to count carton and case quantities, or material usage requirements
* Good mechanical aptitude, ability to perform mathematical calculations and complete detailed reports as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled