Sanitor II Job Expectations:
* Properly clean equipment in assigned area(s) or perform periodic sanitation duties.
* Adhere to established cleaning processes and schedules to ensure all food product and/or allergens are effectively eliminated from production equipment and containers.
* Inspect work prior to it being checked by the Lead or Supervisor
* Effectively operate assigned machinery and/or equipment according to established standard operating procedures.
* Effectively manage the removal of any used material containers, pallets, shipping cases, cartons, etc., to keep the work area clean and free of congestion.
* Document and reconcile materials used from assigned chemical areas throughout the shift and submit reports to production leadership.
* Prevent any and all equipment, containers, or tools from falling on the floor.
* Assist with preparing the production lines/areas for the following shift.
* Assist with other production- or sanitation-related duties as directed by supervision or management.
* Education equivalent to completion of High School
* English speaking or bi-lingual
* Demonstrated positive interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and project a positive image
* 1 -- 2 years of manufacturing experience to include commercial and/or janitorial functions and material handling
* Must have a working knowledge of established food safety regulations and good manufacturing practices, high-speed packaging operations and the ability to differentiate product or materials lot codes and an ability to count carton and case quantities, or material usage requirements
* Good mechanical aptitude, ability to perform mathematical calculations and complete detailed reports as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled