A large financial client is looking for an SAP Administrator that has experience with Hana. Please apply if interested.
The Sr. SAP BASIS/HANA Administrator will be responsible for the support and administration of all SAP activities and implementations. This includes planning, coordination, and implementation of all changes in SAP, including performance and tuning analysis, capacity planning, systems support and planning, application support, and software upgrades.
* Must have a strong enterprise technical SAP Basis infrastructure background ensuring high availability and superior performance in a 7x24 global delivery model.
* Responsible for all aspects of the SAP technical landscape, performance optimization and process enforcement to provide secure and reliable application performance across the SAP applications. Specific to this will be the following day to day responsibilities:
* SAP Performance Monitoring and tuning
* Solution Manager Configuration and ongoing support
* Participate in on-call rotation
* Provide support during S/4 HANA Migration/upgrade from ECC EHP8.
* Provide Support during FIORI implementation
* Broad understanding of SAP Basis administration to include and not limited to:
* Perform SAP Installations, Configurations, Parameter Updates, and Upgrades
* Perform Performance Tuning, System Sizing, and System copies
* Apply OSS Notes, Support Packs, Support Pack Stacks, Add-Ons, and Enhancement Packs
* Monitor and Administer Batch Jobs, System Health, and System Performance
* Provide Day to Day SAP Basis support and maintain 24x7 System availability
* Participate in on-call rotation
* Proactively perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis of issues to resolution
* Provide Operations support for SAP Systems and Technical Infrastructure, including Transport Administration
* Provide SAP HANA DBA support, including HANA DB installation and upgrade, DB maintenance, monitoring, performance tuning, DB backup and recovery
* Develop and maintain effective working relationship with SAP Application owners, IT Infrastructure, Server Support, and Network Teams
* Identify opportunities and develop solutions to automate and improve efficiency of overall SAP environment
* Stay current with Industry Emerging Technologies, Products, Services, Protocols, and Standards
Other responsibilities include:
* Provide technical expertise in the domain of SAP Basis services in the areas of operations and project management
* Coordinate and execute upon approval adjustments and changes that increase performance and availability.
* Ensure availability and optimal performance of services through continuous assessment of IT infrastructure operations.
* Assess technical risk and provide timely mitigation and remediation plans.
* Participate in cross functional project reviews and Identify high risk areas pertaining to the SAP landscapes.
* Experience with the configuration and use of SAP specific scheduling, management and monitoring tools such as Autosys and Solution Manager.
* Participate in Disaster Recovery exercises for the in scope SAP landscape.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field, or an equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
* 7+ years of experience with broad and deep technical knowledge of technical SAP landscape design, implementation, and performance management while in ongoing operations across a global footprint.
* 7+ years experience as a SAP Basis Administration
* Experience on Upgrade/Migration from ECC to S/4 Hana.
* Experience in Fiori Implementation, administration and Support.
* 7+ years experience in NetWeaver architecture and Hands on in SAP performance investigations throughout the complete stack of SAP application, DBMS, OS and infrastructure especially Networking to be able to trace, capture, diagnose and isolate complex multifactorial performance problems
* 5+ years of experience in SAP Basis: OS/DB Migration, SAP Sizing, SAP HA/DR Design, SAP Operational Best Practices, SAP version upgrades
* 4+ years experience in RDBMS: deep knowledge including performance query analysis, sizing, HA/DR and storage/disk design of SAP HANA and preferably DB2 (good to have)
* A self-starter with a strong interest in technology and the ability to deal with a fast paced environment and ambiguity.
* Strong understanding of technical troubleshooting methodology for complex global SAP landscapes.
* Experience in design, build and operate of global scope SAP landscapes.
* Experience with dual stack support (ABAP and Java stacks).
* Ability to facilitate problem solving among administrative groups with varying needs and priorities, and to communicate well with administrative users, technical staff, and senior management.
* Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication and presentation skills across organizational boundaries.
* Ability to work with a range of technical staff to develop joint solutions in project and ongoing support situations.
* Ability to achieve efficiencies through workflow improvement.
* Certification in one or more areas of SAP administration a plus.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178