Prepare to be SKINspired! Image Skincare is currently seeking new team members to join the fastest growing skincare brand in the industry. If you’re a high-energy, ambitious leader in your profession, we want to speak with you!
Our Philosophy is simple. Image Now. Age later™. Image Skincare is an evidence-based clinical skin care company, providing professional skincare products and effective skincare solutions in over 60 countries worldwide. The most innovative brand in the industry, Image Skincare consistently produces the latest anti-aging, balancing, hydrating, and illuminating technologies to further our mission of helping the world to Age Later™.
The SAP B1 Developer will design and implement changes to IMAGE Skincare’s SAP Business One (SAP B1) platform in support of key business objectives and mission critical functional areas such as supply chain, fulfillment, sales, ecommerce, customer service, and accounting/finance. The position designs, develops, maintains and supports changes to the SAP B1 application, database, services, client and platforms. This technical position will be responsible for ensuring the system supports business objectives, runs seamlessly, processes data accurately, has adequate capacity, performs well, and is maintained and secured to current technology standards. The SAP B1 Developer will be a member of Image Skincare’s Information Technology team and will work closely with internal stakeholders, external vendors, and service providers
- Act as the single point of contact for all SAP B1 related projects, maintenance, and support.
- Interface with internal stakeholders, IT, and technical service providers to define scope and requirements, design system changes, estimate level of effort, develop and implement projects according to scope, budget and timeline
- Maintain awareness of current technology standards, releases, and emerging trends in SAP Business One and SQLServer administration
- Design solutions to business problems using native functionality of SAP B1. Leverage native SAP B1 features to automate critical business processes in multiple departments.
- Design testing scenarios for new feature implementation
- Perform unit, system, user acceptance and performance testing on all production releases.
- Promote changes from non-production environments to production, following documented change management policy and standards.
- Provide end user support to over 100 SAP B1 users in key departments
- Maintain system and operational documentation for SAP B1. Assist user departments with input to their Standard Operating Procedures
- Evaluate, configure, implement and document new business features to support internal stakeholder business requirements. Assist end users in adopting changes.
- Design and develop reports and queries as needed to meet evolving business requirements
- Develop and tune SQL queries to ensure optimal system performance
- Provide custom development when appropriate including user defined fields, tables and objects as well as integrations to other key systems
- Improve SAP B1 performance, efficiency, and accuracy in automating business processes
- Upgrade, maintain, support, backup, archive and refresh the SAP environments. Verify and report on routine system maintenance procedures to ensure business continuity.
- Perform capacity planning for SAP B1, factoring in growth projections based on future business demand
- Monitor system performance and provide daily performance metric reporting to ensure processing is within targeted performance levels
- Evaluate, test and implement SAP and related software maintenance releases and security patches according to vendors’ system maintenance guidelines
- Evaluate compatibility of new releases with existing integrated systems and extensions
- Security Administration – define and implement Role Based Access Controls and approval levels. Administer licenses, user permissions and approval workflows.
- Research and resolve SAP B1 issues with data processing, performance, and accessibility
- Participate in SAP B1 roadmap development to include hosting options, extensions, and native SAP B1 feature implementations
- Define structure and allowable values and enforce data integrity in User Defined Fields and User Defined Tables
- Maintain awareness of current security best practices and proactively implement security standards to comply with evolving regulations and best practices
- Perform data modeling, data mapping, data transformation and data standardization to ensure integrity of data fields, processing accuracy and compliance with SAP B1 best practices.
- Work remotely as required, maintaining a positive, collaborative and professional approach, working with team members and independently.
- Attend physical meetings at Image Skincare offices periodically. Candidates should expect to be on-site at least once per month if working primarily remotely.
- After hours and on-call work may be required for upgrades, deployments, and support activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of SAP B1 with SQLServer Administration experience
- Expertise in SQL (joins, views, triggers, stored procedures, indexing), using SQLServer, Oracle, MySql or similar leading relational database
- Background in integrating enterprise systems including SAP/SAP B1, Shopify, Salesforce, and Microsoft-based platforms is a plus
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand the cross-functional impact of business processes in manufacturing, supply chain, sales, customer service, finance, and ecommerce.
- Strong understanding of SAP B1 features and functionality, data structures, and business process automation capabilities across multiple business functions.
- IT project management experience a plus – assess, analyze, design, plan, execute, test, deploy and support new system capabilities
- Prior experience administering, configuring, and upgrading SAP B1, SQLServer database, and related extensions
- Experience administering SAP B1 on-premise and cloud-based deployments in AWS or Azure
- 3+ years’ experience with advanced SQL (complex joins, views, triggers, temporary tables, stored procedures, indexing, statistics, and performance tuning), using SQLServer.
- Strong Crystal report development experience. Experience developing integrations, customizations, and integrating extensions
- Experience with standard IT processes, including Agile, SDLC, Project Management, and ITIL processes
- Desire to continuously learn and stay current with industry developments and trends
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills and the proven ability to work effectively with numerous stakeholders and contributors, both internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across both business and technical audiences
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Results oriented, with astute attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills, with an ability to mitigate risk, communicate effectively, and facilitate problem resolution
- Ability to self-manage and motivate, to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects at the same time, using sound judgment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook)
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic, high energy environment
6 Paid Holidays
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance (after 30 days of employment)
401 (k) (after one year of service) and profit sharing
Employee Corporate Discount Program
PTO (Paid Time Off)