SAP Basis Administrator
Interested parties, please forward your most up-to-date resume as a Word document along with your phone number and the best time to speak to email@example.com I look forward to hearing from you!
- Performs installations and configurations of HANA servers and infrastructure.
- Designs and maintains access and security administration.
- Designs, implements and maintains backup and recovery strategies on HANA systems.
- Designs, installs, configures and maintains High Availability (RHEL Pacemaker) and disaster recovery solutions.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and monitor SAP replication.
- Troubleshoots and resolve alerts and performance issues.
- Performs capacity planning of SAP server environment and provides recommendations to management to sustain business growth.
- Creates standard operational procedures and templates.
- Performs research and provides plans to remediate complex business problems.
- Provides informal training and mentoring to senior basis personnel on platforms, tools and practices.
- Performs other duties as requested by management.
- Conducts detailed analysis of log files and performance statistics of new o existing systems to identify previously unknown performance, functional or security issues and provides recommendations for remediation of issues.
- Provides troubleshooting and prioritization assistance for defect and performance issues of projects within development and in production.
- Provides internal support to other personnel for issues on production systems.
- Manages the interfaces between SAP and external systems, maintenance of the SAP Data Dictionary and database objects, and management of the migration of SAP database and application configuration into production.
- Analyzes, develops, and maintains data architectures and process models within the ERP.
- Strong knowledge SAP server and HANA database architectures
- Strong knowledge of Instance, database and query tuning to improve the performance of the database/application
- Strong knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, and suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner
- Ability to build consensus across interdisciplinary environments (across technical teams, across client domains)
- Expert knowledge in core SAP ERP technologies: Basis, S4, and HANA
- Strong knowledge in ancillary SAP technologies: Cloud Integration Platform, Fiori, and Process Integration
- Ability to perform duties in a very fast pace environment and ability to learn new technology quickly
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178