Requisition ID: 31933
Our reliability is one of the best in the nation, and we’re working to make it even better. We live here too. That’s why we’re committed to making Florida a better place. Join our team today Learn more
Position Specific Description
Technical / SAP Skills & Experience: (Functional)
SAP Business Planning & Consolidations (version 10.1) or above, BW 7.4 / 7.5 , BW IP, BW BPC, UI Planner
· Candidate should be able to
· - work on the tools offered in the BPC Classic and BPC embedded
· - ability to create EPM reports/input templates
· - able to create/change packages/package links / trouble shoot issue from package logs
· - good in creating hierarchies using data manager
- able to create/change script logics, business rules
· - understand how the process chain works
· - work with off-shore team
· - create BW queries and expose the queries in Office for Analysis reporting
· - good in understanding / creating complex transformation and conversion rules
· - deep knowledge of profit center accounting, cost center accounting, project systems and general ledger.
· - knowledge of FERC accounting will be added advantage
· - good understanding of financial statements, focusing on intercompany transactions elimination, consolidation, cash flow direct and/or in-direct methods, Equity in earnings, different method of ownership structures.
· -deep knowledge of different sections of cash flow statement and what items make those sections
· - knowledge of REV-TRAC tool for transport management or any other equivalent tool, present the transport changes to the release team to get approvals for promoting to business
· - adapt to agile methodology to deliver minimum viable products, swarm with technical teams, collaborate with business, experience in JIRA tool or equivalent
· - working experience in upgrading systems and disaster recovery
· - knowledge of working in cloud applications
· - should have experience in creating SAP incidents for SAP issues/product errors
· - good understanding of SAP security especially BPC/BW security
-knowledge of EPM add-ons, BOBJ analysis for Excel
· - good in estimating efforts/cost for business requests for automation/ reports.
· - should have innovative mind-set
This position anticipates internal and external business challenges or regulatory issues and recommends process, product or service improvements. Employees in this role solve unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business. The successful candidate is recognized as an expert within the organization and operates with no supervision in a complex environment.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Contributes to the development of functional strategy
- Leads project teams to achieve milestones and objectives
- Conducts research on emerging trends and technologies supporting application and infrastructure development efforts
- Recommends technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and flexibility
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor’s or Equivalent Experience
- Experience: 8 years
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Information Technology
Organization: Florida Power & Light Company
Location: Juno Beach, Florida
Other Work Locations: Florida
Relocation Provided: Yes, if applicable
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see our policy for more information.
Nearest Major Market: Palm Beach
Nearest Secondary Market: Miami