The Baer Group is looking for an SAP C4C Technical Lead for a 14 month Contract in Georgia
Title: SAP C4C Sales Technical Lead
Location: Georgia (Will be 50% travel once travel restrictions lift/ Remote at present)
Duration: 14 months
Rate: $ Hourly + expenses for travel.
- Must have considerable experience using the SAP Cloud Application Studio.
- Must have experience in ABSL, BODL and/or Ruby scripting language.
- Should be technically sound in supporting, troubleshooting and writing code/logic for SAP C4C applications
- Hands-on experience in creating Custom Business Object along with OBN and TBN screens.
- Must have experience with embedding components in custom and standard screen.
- Must know the architecture and life cycle of a SAP Cloud for Customer project.
- Must have hands-on experience in moving solution and patches across Dev, QA and Production tenants.
- Should be prudent in using Process Extension Scenario, must be an expert in extension of fields in standard BO, SADL queries, Standard OVS, Custom and Standard Mashups, SOAP and REST services.
- Must have hands-on experience with mostly commonly used services integration – XML File Input, Web Service & Internal Communication.
- Should have deep knowledge in SOAP and REST API.
- Should have experience in integrating Third party SAP and Non SAP Systems
- Should have reasonable understanding of C4C Sales and Service Functional modules to address questions from CRM and Integration technical teams.
- Experience using SAP Cloud Extension Factory to create custom business processes
- Knowledge of dashboards and reports within SAP C4C.
- Excellent communication skills.
The Baer Group is an Enterprise Technology Consulting firm based in Atlanta, GA providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Consultants and Employees of TBG enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
The Baer Group prides itself on our ability to work directly with key stakeholders to create the most optimized service experience possible for our consultants and our clients. TBG’s job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with mission critical programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions available while offering highly competitive market rates. TBG focuses on representing jobs that provide streamlined response to our proposed candidates and a best in class engagement experience. refMON