The Baer Group is looking for a SAP Federal Financials Consultant with DoD experience for a remote and onsite 12+month DoD program.
Title: SAP Federal Financials Consultant (DoD experience required)
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Rate: Inclusive (W2/C2C/Salary- per diem available for W2 and Salary)
**Federal Project requires US Citizen with clearable background**
Our client is currently seeking Sr. level Finance, Treasury, Funds Mgmt, and Project Systems SME’s to support various components of a multi release Federal Financials Modernization effort. These consultants will be tasked with reviewing key business processes related to the client’s government funding appropriation and disbursement cycle to create an SAP-centric solution. This is a very complex system, process, and DOD compliance environment involving the integration of an existing SAP ECC foundation with multiple legacy proprietary Treasury and Financial systems. Multiple resources are required with experience in one or more of the following areas and general qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 + years of complex Design, Configuration, Testing, and Deployment experience working in Federal Government SAP FAR/DFAR regulatory environments working with a combination of FI, CO, TM, FM and PS
- Strong requirements gathering, SAP design and configuration experience with SAP Public Sector solution concepts for Funding/Budgeting including:
- Funds Mgmt – Department Regular and Transfer Codes, Sub Account/Classification Codes, Apportionment Categories, Reimbursable/Advance Flags, Funding Center Setup/Identifiers, PM Work Order Integration
- FI – AP Setup for tracking Agency Identification/Disbursement, US Treasury Transaction Type Codes, GL Setup for USSGL/DoD Account Codes, G: Credit/Debit Indicators, Posting of Exchange/Non Exchange and Custodial/Non Custodial transactions, BPN # Setup,
- CO – Cost Center Identifiers, Cost Center/Funds Center Alignment, Activity Identifiers, Cost Element Code/GL and PM Association,
- PS – WBS Breakdowns for Project Identifiers, Program Code Alignment,
- Strong understanding of government funding appropriations and spending allocation process and specific DOD SFIS/BEA and USSGL information standards
The Baer Group is an Enterprise Technology Consulting firm based in Atlanta, GA providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Consultants and Employees of TBG enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
The Baer Group prides itself on our ability to work directly with key stakeholders to create the most optimized service experience possible for our consultants and our clients. TBG’s job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with mission critical programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions available while offering highly competitive market rates. TBG focuses on representing jobs that provide streamlined response to our proposed candidates and a best in class engagement experience.
Today, The Baer Group has in excess of 155 consultants deployed in client projects. Over 85% are subsequently redeployed by clients. Better yet, over 90% complete all engagements assigned. refMON