Waters Corporation is current leading a search for a SAP Record to Report (R2R) Business Systems Analyst to join our organization. In this role, the individual will work with our Finance groups and other business units in driving global products for the Record to Report business process. Specifically, we are looking for an individual that will partner with our Finance Organization and IT Operations to support and implement financial applications at Waters Corporation using best practice guidance. If you have experience with SAP Financiial modules, this could be a great opportunity for you!
- Participate in and/or lead global Finance projects including defining scope, documenting business requirements, gaining consensus, communication of progress, and coordination of testing
- Responsible for diagnosis of complex technical issues and provide recommendations on solutions with consideration of best practices and longer-term impacts of decisions.
- Will work individually or with a team in projects and regularly act as consultant to managers to solve problems and identify new opportunities and process inefficiencies. Be a subject matter expert and train / mentor teammates and business personnel as needed.
- Responsible for providing daily support to the internal customers on all areas of the Financial systems and interact with them as a subject matter expert. Interact with key users to develop and conduct training on applications / solutions.
- Responsible for review and approval of access/authorization for financial applications. Work with internal and external audit teams on IT Audits and risk assessments
- Define reporting requirements by working with the Finance groups and other business units. Will also be responsible for producing reports, table management, training, and data validation and integrity
- Work closely with IT operations to identify, communicate and participate in ongoing solutions to existing and future finance business needs
- Special projects as assigned by the SAP Record to Report Lead/Manager
- 5+ years related BSA experience or experience with SAP financial modules or experience as a financial analyst.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with a varied and global client base
- Excellent problem solving ability and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Sound knowledge and working experience of SAP financials software
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Strong ability in MS Office applications such as MS Excel
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for nearly 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters Corporation's businesses include Waters, TA Instruments, VICAM, ERA, and Nonlinear Dynamics.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. Celebrating diversity is important to us. We thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status.
SAP, Finance, FICO, R2R, Record to Report