- Brief description of the job purpose
- Overview of main responsibilities
- Two to three sentences
- Proactive system improvement proposals to discuss with IT business partners
Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Define and lead the evolution of the enterprise process automation roadmap
Work with business users to identify business processes with opportunities for improved efficiency or competitiveness.
- The essential functions of the job
- List of 5-10 responsibilities
- Begin each with a present tense action verb; “develop software”
- Develop SAP UI5/Fiori Application
- Create Java based Abstract Portal Components and JSP.
- Develop Java Portal Menu Navigation, Create new Portal Themes, Modify SAP Portal Masthead as required for projects.
- Create new iView’s, Pages, Work sets, Roles and apply custom theme.
- Should have worked on SAP UI5 and have good UI5 development skills.
- Should have worked with HTML5/REST/ OData Protocols.
- Excellent Java programing skills and should have worked on Portal Development Kit.
- Significant Knowledge & experience on Portal Themes, layouts, desktops etc.
- Should have worked with java script / CSS support for multiple browsers such as IE, Firefox, Safari etc.
- Implement and maintain enterprise portal iView configurations/integrations and perform iView Development (J2EE) to enhance business processes
- Configure and administer Net weaver Portal components including iView’s, Pages, work sets, and Business Packages including role integration with ERP.