Job Title: SAP Functional Developer
Location: Houston Texas 77010
Term: 6 Months Contract
- This position is a SAP HR Time functional configuration resource.
- The position is onsite in Houston M-F.
- Key responsibilities include configuration and testing of core SAP HR Time processes.
- Minimum 3 years of SAP Time Management configuration including holidays, holiday calendars and work schedules.
- Quota configuration using time evaluation and standard quota report .
- Extensive experience in time evaluation schemas (stand-alone and as part of payroll schemas) for multiple countries including US, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and UK.
- Experience in implementing different premiums, pay and overtime rules for unions and work councils.
- Proficiency in writing and debugging highly complex PCRs including custom functions and operations.
- Cross Application Time Sheet (CATS) configuration and its integration with other SAP modules.
- Time Managers Workplace (TMW) configuration.
- Experience with Fiori apps.
- US Payroll and schema configuration.
- SuccessFactors and SAP ERP integration experience.
- OM/PA experience
- HRSPs implementation experience.