Job Title : SAP HANA
Job Location : Charlotte, NC
Position Type : Contract
- Desire mix of experience with program performance tuning, creation of user exits, IDOCs, ALE, enhancements, interfaces, and reports
- Experience with various SAP modules from a development standpoint including three or more of the following: WM, SD, MM, PP, FI
- Hands on experience in ABAP on S/4 HANA platform
- Experience in handling complex enhancements, custom program development in project systems, sales and distribution module, integrated with Finance & Controlling
- Provide architectural and ABAP programming support and direction for complex business scenarios with RICEFW objects in S4 HANA Business Suite modules (WM, SD, MM, PP, FI).
- Provide technical leadership and direct fellow developers to resolve programming challenges and develop innovative processes, principles and concepts.
- Experience in researching, recommending, and developing user exits, BADI’s BTE’s, Enhancement Points
- Extensive experience in debugging, performance tuning, Runtime Analysis and System monitoring.
- Ability to effectively articulate and present complex concepts and ideas to senior IT management, functional and business teams.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client location.
- Lead the knowledge transition from project team to Support team and look for continuous improvements in our KT process and documentation