Linx-AS is looking for talented people who can support our core values and who take pride in a job well done. Growing demand for our expertise has fueled global growth and has created immediate opportunities for the best and brightest SAP consultants.
We are currently seeking talented SAP Process PLM Consultants. The selected candidate will have a solid understanding of SAP Process PLM functionality and use that knowledge to add value to projects and client pursuits.
Linx-AS SAP Implementation Consultants are professionals who design, implement and deliver SAP solutions to solve defined business problems.
Depending on experience, you may serve as an individual contributor or oversee a small team on key project deliverables which require detailed functional knowledge. You may also be responsible to coordinate the creation of specific functionality for a client demo and may assist or lead in the presentation of that functionality to the potential client.
- Configure SAP PLM modules.
- Support and/or lead workshops with clients to define business design
- Complete documentation of business the design.
- Identify "as-is" and "to be" business and data requirements.
- Support projects with data migration activities including executing data loads.
- Conduct unit and integration testing.
- Create supporting configuration, testing, and training documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology or related degree required, Master’s degree a plus.
- Minimum of one 1 end-to-end SAP PLM implementations, including hands-on design and configuration.
- 3+ years of experience utilizing SAP PLM, EHS, PP-PI, MM, QM
- Previous experience in either Consulting, process manufacturing industries or Consumer Packaged Goods is strongly desired.
Professional Consulting Skills Requirements
- Analytical Thinking in a Problem Solving Environment
- Client Focus
- Relationship Building
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Business acumen
This role requires frequent overnight travel to client sites, often on a weekly basis. Candidates must reside in the continental US near a major airport to accommodate travel requirements. Travel is typically Monday – Thursday, and could involve 3 overnight stays.
The selected candidate must be able to work from home or at our Blue Bell location when not traveling to a client's site. Valid and clear driving record is also required. The selected candidate must also pass a drug screen and a successful background check.
Relocation is not required.
Linx-AS values integrity and honesty, the teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are looking for talented people who can support our core values of quality and integrity and who take pride in a job well done.
Linx-AS offers a comprehensive benefits package, that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care Coverage
- Disability, Life & Accident insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
- PTO / Holiday Pay
Linx-AS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law.