This role supports the implementation and deployment of the Order & Contract Management, Pricing, Rebates & Free goods and DSD & Transportation/Logistics capabilities of the PepsiCo Global template (built through SAP S4 concepts).
This role will be primarily responsible for Logistics and transportation management functionality of SAP S4 which includes Outbound delivery process with batch search strategy, International trade Exports, IM based packing for customer orders, Freight order management with integration to gTMS and freight settlement process.
Objectives are to ensure the deployment of the global template supporting the execution of business processes related to Go to Market & Sales Order Management from order capturing to invoice; and the related deployments to multiple locations in North America. The immediate focus will be set in the successful deployment of PBNA business units and the capitalization of project assets for future rollouts in an “industrialized” manner. This role will adopt and adhere to Agile principles for the PBNA deployment project.
Order to Cash Process relates to:
- The order capture, management and provisioning of goods or services; providing a platform for sales to our end customers, accessing all information necessary to process, manage, ship and track orders in a timely manner;
- Setting up the correct pricing agreements and master records, i.e. all on-invoice and off-invoice discounts/agreements, free goods, list price, discounts, surcharges, freights, rebate agreements, customer bill backs, tax, etc.
- Data governance and pricing controls including mass pricing maintenance; Van Sales, Pre-Sales & Pre Order DSD GTM models including enabling integration of back end SAP system with the front-line mobility solutions
- Picking, packing, shipping and delivering customer and stock transport orders
- Returns or inbound product receipts;
- Integration with warehouse systems and advance transportation systems for route planning, load building, etc.
- Partner with the Order & Contract Management Global Process and Solution Design Lead, Pricing & Rebates Process, and DSD & Transportation/Logistics Lead to implement and deploy the end-to-end solution. - Accountable
- Support decision-making for Order & Contract Management, Pricing & Rebates, DSD & Transportation/Logistics localization of functionality in the Global Template during deployment. – Accountable
- Ensure PepsiCo Corporate Go-To-Market Management and commercial Execution policies reflected in the global template are implemented to standard with appropriate localization – Consult / Execute
- Collaborate with the Order & Contract Management, Pricing & Rebates, DSD & Transportation/Logistics Process Leads and Sector SMEs to implement and deploy the Global Template. – Consult/Execute
- Actively engage and educate business process owners on solution optimization, simplification and standardization capabilities. – Consult/Execute
- Ensure lift and shift opportunities are deployed across the Markets, especially around interfaces to PBNA external systems. – Consult/Execute
- Collaborate with all scrum to implement and deploy the end-to-end Global ERP solution leveraging agile methodology. – Consult/Execute
- Work closely and collaborate with onshore and offshore scrum team members to ensure a prioritized and sufficient product backlog for the teams to work against.
- Participate in key Sprint planning, retrospectives and other key ceremonies.
- Along with scrum team identify, monitor and implement key agreed-upon improvements
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- 12+ years of experience configuring, deploying and managing SAP ERP with a focus on Order & Contract Management, Pricing & Rebates Process, and DSD & Transportation/Logistics Management
- In-depth knowledge of Pricing, ATP and Backorder processing, Material determination, Rebates, Intercompany, STOs, contracts, third party process and other sub-processes; SAP Pricing & Rebates including pricing techniques and procedures, access sequences, routines plans, rebate agreements, calculations and settlements, free goods; and, SAP DSD solution including route preparation, route accounting and settlement for all GTM models – van sales, pre-sales and pre-order
- Previous leadership role on a major SAP transformation project
- Deep and broad Order To Cash experience with Order & Contract Management, Pricing & Rebates Process, and DSD & Transportation/Logistics management in a global capacity
- 2+ years of SAP S4 experience preferred
- Strong experience in end to end OTC design and development. And integration with other functional areas like finance, make to deploy and procure to pay
- Knowledge of all master data objects required to support the Order Management (business partner and roles, customer hierarchy, etc.); Pricing & Rebates (pricing condition maintenance, agreements, pricing reports, etc.); and, DSD (visit plan, visit lists, routes, sales reps, drivers, hierarchy, etc.)
- Knowledge of solutions deployed within PepsiCo in Order & Contract Management, Pricing & Rebates Process, and DSD & Transportation/Logistics area
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP SolMan 7+, MS Azure DevOps, Quality Center and MS Project
- Solves highly complex problems within their work team
- Strong influencing, facilitating and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
- Adaptability and flexibility including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
- Consulting background a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts