SAP Logistics Solutions Architect
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 2+ full life cycle SAP implementations and 6+ years of industry and/or consulting experience as team lead or solution architect.
- Must have experience with S/4 HANA embedded EWM, S/4 HANA 1709 implementation experience with 2+ years of EWM functional consultant experience in EWM and must have at least 2 full life cycle implementations experience of SAP EWM / WM with RF -- experience with S/4 HANA embedded EWM is preferred.
- Must have design and configuration experience in EWM/WM/LE modules: Inbound/outbound process, picking, packing, HUM, cross docking, physical inventory, and return process.
- Experience with labels, barcode scanners, RF transactions, and integration with MII.
- Detailed knowledge of systems and business processes within SAP Supply Chain and Logistics Execution modules (EWM/WM/LE), and other SAP cross-functional experience with MM / QM / PP.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge and application of testing strategies, methodologies and has been responsible for executing unit, integration and user acceptance testing.
- Proven ability to translate business requirements, processes and designs into well documented system designs and preparation of business process global template.
- A team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate clearly, ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Bilingual English/Spanish speaking preferred
- Mobility to travel between US and Mexico required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required, Master's degree preferred