Within Fender Musical Instrument Corporation’s (“FMIC”) global Supply Chain team, we are focused on delivering operational excellence to the business and our customers by promoting collaboration, building trust, and setting high standards. Our mission is to support and enable the makers who fuel the pursuit of musical expression. We are looking for an SAP Analyst to join our team in Corona, CA.
An American icon, Fender was born in Southern California and has built a worldwide influence extending beyond the studio and the stage. A Fender is more than an instrument; it’s a cultural symbol that resonates globally.
The SAP Master data Analyst will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of SAP Master Data & reporting analytics within Fender Corona. In this role the candidate will be collaborating with business, operations, and technical teams to drive the designs and maturity of our SAP plan to ensure effective Material Master data management capabilities to enable Fenders business functions to meet their strategic objectives.This role uses analytical skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution understanding to effectively integrate SAP technology into the business environment in order to achieve business goals.
About the Job:
- Completing detailed unit testing to validate that coding meets requirements
- Collaborating with Functional Analysts and IT professional
- Able to effectively propose or develop applicable solutions
- Creates and updates policies and procedures related to master data management to ensure conformance to all requirements
- Responsible for the accuracy of system master data through process evaluation and conducting regular audits
- Maintains master data operations (SOPs & SLAs) by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes
- Understanding or hands-on experience with master data quality, data profiling, and metadata management. Knowledge of SAP Master Data, integration points, and data flow
- Responsible for creating SAP system reports to support supply chain reporting requirements
- Document and analyze SAP current business processes and underlying systems/applications
- Knowledge of Purchasing processes including requisitions, purchase orders, and planning and scheduling processes
- Undertakes UAT testing as required to support and implement SAP improvements
- Analyzes the current business processes/scenarios and assist with recommendations to meet business needs
- Researches industry best practices, SAP Methodology, principles, concepts and techniques
- Educates and trains users on why and how processes and transactions are conducted
- Experienced in MRP, Sourcing, Inventory Management and Global ATP strategies
What you need:
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of hands on SAP experience
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technologies, or Industry certification from SAP or related business area is highly desirable
- ABAP coding experience (Reports, User Exits, Smartforms)
- Familiar with SAP PP, MM, SD, CO
- SAP UI5 experience is a plus
- Strong English skills: technical, writing, reading and conversational
- Team-oriented and collaborative; you must be able to work cooperatively with others communicating to ensure their understanding of the requirements while sharing their ideas
- Results Oriented: Developers will work on several projects and will be assigned multiple tasks. To be successful, the developer needs to prioritize, plan and execute their work
- Able to learn about Manufacturing, Inventory, Purchasing, Sales and Accounting/Finance
- Confident to make presentations and participate in phone conference calls
- Ability to address short-term tactical requirements without losing site of the longer-range strategic direction
About Fender Musical Instruments:
Since 1946, Fender has revolutionized music and culture as one of the world’s leading musical instrument manufacturers, marketers and distributors. Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC), whose portfolio of brands includes Fender®, Squier®, Gretsch® guitars, Jackson®, EVH® and Charvel®, follows a player-centric approach to crafting the highest quality instruments and musical solutions across genres. FMIC is dedicated to unlocking the power of music through electric and acoustic guitars, amplifiers, pro audio, accessories and digital products that inspire and enable musical expression at every stage, from beginners to history-making legends.