Do you love to apply your deep IT knowledge to delivering technology-based business ideas and capabilities? Do you want to work at a place where technologies like machine learning, artificial intelligence or big data meet real world problems? Thirsty for something new? Would you like to join a team of women and men IT professionals who work on groundbreaking solutions every single day?
In IT - whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or handle a strategic supplier in our state of the art service organization - your passion for technology and its business application is recognized and rewarded.
Responsible for crafting, designing, building, and operating SAP Security solutions across our Ecosystem and ensure SAP Security compliance with Global Infosec standards and controls.
Lead P&G SAP Supply Chain Platform Transformation using S/4 HANA as the core Technology driver of the change.
Responsibilities include but not limited to :
• As Lead architect for Supply Chain Transformation be the Go-to SPOC for the various groups involved in the P&G Supply chain function on all Architecture related items related to the transformation including: identifying drivers for change, mapping change drivers to enablers in terms of application components and Engineering industry standards to a P&G specific target architecture
• Lead modelling and implementation of enterprise Architecture artifacts (e.g. Business capability modeling as part of business architecture and application landscape design as part of Platform architecture) and ensure proper documentation of the same in MEGA.
• Own IT Delivery Roadmap for the P&G Supply chain transformation journey including the interim transition architectures that need to be implemented to address tactical needs.
• Project Delivery and Budget Management Responsibilities for Components of the transformation program
• Establish Future Standards & Processes in conjunction with other P&G Enterprise Architects for the target Platform
Highlight best practices and constantly update new capabilities to the P&G SAP community
• Liaise with Vendor ecosystem (SAP & SI Partners) and Senior Management and ensure appropriate levels of communication during all stages of the transformation.
• Identify relevant Cultural and process related changes necessitated by the transformation and ensure deployment at all relevant levels of the Organization.
8+ years of relevant SAP Platform and architecture experience
3+ years of experience in a Supply Chain or Enterprise architecture role involving the use of Technology like S4 HANA as a change driver
Should be proficient in Business Process, Integration & Orchestration and Technical Solution Design.
In-depth knowledge on emerging HANA ecosystem and associated architecture.
Experience articulating architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms
Experienced in Enterprise wide business applications with a deep technological application infrastructure awareness.
Experience in crafting domain specific IT strategy, planning and execution
Experience working with ECC data model (SD/MM/APO) and an exposure to target S/4 data models
Experience with SAP implementations in the cloud a plus
Exposure to Embedded Analytics & SAP Analytics tool sets a plus
Result oriented problem solver that can leverage multiple parts of the SAP Ecosystem to solve tough platform problems that have serious Business impact.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.