AGCO, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural solutions, has an exciting career opportunity for an IT Analyst II to join our team in Duluth, GA. This SAP SD Analyst position is responsible for leading the effort to understand the AGCO business needs and identify how best to meet those needs.
Overall this role is critical to the entire project life cycle as it will be responsible for requirement definition, design, configuration, testing, and documentation to ensure best practice are followed and business value is delivered in accordance to the objectives. The role leads the effort to analyze, validate and document the business and system requirements acting as a key liaison/engagement role between the global AGCO business and IT support functions. This role encompasses systems and data related activities as well business.
These responsibilities include providing support for project work, ongoing day-to-day operational needs (maintenance, fixes, enhancements, releases and small change requests.), performing data analysis.
It reports to the team lead for this functional area.
- Estimated travel to be 20-50% of the time.
What Will You Do?
- Collaborate with key business resources on requirements gathering, solution design (FD), configuration (SPRO), testing, user acceptance, implementation, and documentation.
- Understand and translate business concepts to executable functional designs; ensure functional designs are executed as a viable solution to the business concept; ensuring module solution aligns and is compatible with overall architecture.
- Work with other analysts to understand integration points with other systems, and communicate the impact of proposed system changes.
- Assist with estimations of new developments and enhancement requests (costs, benefits, resources).
- Develop and keep updated, functional design documents and testing scripts insuring scripts are aligned with current system design and business practices.
- Configure, test and train during SAP projects following the AGCO methodology.
- Plan, prepare and execute unit, integration and support user acceptance testing.
Support & Change Management
- Resolve incidents and complete service requests to the agreed service levels (SLA)
- Work with the SAP CHARM change management system to promote your changes through the SAP environments to production
- Monitor performance and provide responsive action to issues maintaining high-level internal customer satisfaction to required service level performance measures, through the successful resolution of customer requests/issues/change requests.
- Ensure individual and team compliance with all AGCO policies and procedures including Sarbanes Oxley, IT and Security. Follow established governance processes and standards.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6+ years of Business Experience
- 3+ years of configuration knowledge (IMG/SPRO) in the area of Sales & Distribution.
- 1+ years of completed full lifecycle SAP implementation projects experience including the use of SAP Sales & Distribution (SAP-SD).
- Automotive industry experience
- Vehicle Management System (IS-A-VMS) knowledge is a strong plus.
- SAP Classification and Variant Configuration (SAP LO-VC), SAP BI, SAP Workflow, Document Management is a plus.
The city of Duluth is a suburb located in the northeastern section of the Atlanta metropolitan area. Duluth sits just off Interstate 85 and is home to more than 26,000 residents. Approximately 20 miles from Downtown Atlanta, the city lies in the west-central section of Gwinnett County, bounded to the north by the Chattahoochee River and neighbored by wonderful towns such as Suwanee, Roswell and Johns Creek. Duluth and its surrounding areas offer endless entertainment whether it is activities in the city, enjoying the beautiful historic Roswell, hiking nearby mountains, or enjoying the water with the Chattahoochee River, Lake Lanier, and many others within close proximity.
A culturally diverse and vibrant community, Duluth is a place where families, businesses, and lives, thrive. The city offers everything to truly capture the spirit of good living. With sidewalks and bikeways that connect all areas of the city, residents can easily travel to celebrations such as Art Week, Duluth Fall Festival, the New Year's Eve Extravaganza, concerts, dining delights, multiple entertainment options and shopping venues. The city of Duluth is always striving to reach out to the local community and engage them with their local government. These activities help make Duluth an active, prosperous community. With easy access to Atlanta, Duluth offers the best of big-city amenities and small-town ambiance.
AGCO offers competitive benefits including options and choices to fit your needs such as medical, dental, prescription drug, life and accident insurance, long and short-term disability, matching 401k plan, employee assistance program, and discounted home and auto insurance.
AGCO works tirelessly to help make today's farms more productive and more profitable. As the world of agriculture changes, so do we. Brazenly. We do it for the farmers. For the people working for them. For ourselves. For the future. At AGCO you have a voice and the opportunity to impact our long-term success, as well as your own. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of approximately 3,000 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. We are celebrating our 26th year in business and pride ourselves on competitive relocation and employee benefit packages. Our collection of brands is a large part of what makes AGCO so unique. Our brands are powerful and modern. They're well-known brands like Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson and Valtra. They are the ones that the world looks to each and every day.
Join AGCO and become part of a diverse team and grow your career in ways you never imagined. It's time to embrace your infinite possibilities!
AGCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.