Step up to the biggest challenge of your career and realize your potential when your determination meets our dynamic culture.
Our job is to power PepsiCo with the best technology solutions in the world. We shape, create, and deliver world-class technology capabilities & solutions to accelerate PepsiCo’s global growth across all functions.
As a PGT Order to Cash Solution Design Sr. Specialist, you will directly lead and support the design, deployment, and governance of the Account Receivable, FSCM (Dispute management, collection strategy and advanced credit management etc.) and cash application capabilities of the PepsiCo Global Template. Your main objectives are to ensure that the Global Template supports the execution of business processes related to billing, invoicing, customer statement, collection of receivables, cash application automation, manager finance-related master data (business partner--credit, collections; bank master – lockbox and EBS setup etc.) and enabling the integration of back end SAP system with the legacy systems such as front line mobility solutions. Also, it should support customer share service center solutions which include service tickets workflow (e.g. Dispute case resolution; field request, customer request, accommodation/adjustment, a bulk load of the transaction to deal with a huge volume of transactions etc.). This role will adopt and adhere to Agile principles for the Global Template project.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years of experience configuring, deploying and managing SAP ERP with a focus on Order To Cash- such as AR, FSCM, Cash app and workflow solution etc.)
- Strong experience in end to end design and development and integration with other functional areas like finance, service, procurement and dispute management
- Functional and technical knowledge in core processes such as AR, FSCM, Cash app and workflow solution ( BRF+ and SAP business workflow knowledge is preferred) etc.
- Knowledge of all master data objects required to support all Order To Cash processes
- Deep and broad experience in a global capacity on a major SAP transformation project
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business requirements
- Knowledge and experience in the following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: SAP SolMan, Azure, ALM, ARIS and MS Project
- Solves highly complex problems within the work team, and with cross-functional teams
- Strong influencing, facilitating and consulting skills in working with stakeholders at all levels in the organization and across departments. Consulting background a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
SAP Architect / Analyst