PrimeSource Building Products, Inc., one of the nation's largest wholesale distributors of building supply products is seeking reliable, hard working SAP Supply Chain Analyst in our corporate office located in Irving, Texas.
The SAP Supply Chain Analyst will directly support the IT related needs of the global supply chain. The successful candidate will have experience in assistance with SAP business processes design, configuration, and testing within the context of both project and production support efforts. The SAP Supply Chain Analyst will be responsible to support, investigate, and analyze enhancements to SAP modules – Materials Management, Production Planning, Inventory Management/Warehouse Management and PM/QM. Troubleshoot system issues, interfaces, and develop new systems capabilities, while supporting integration between SAP ERP and other systems.
• Monitor and resolve production issues and requests that are submitted by users through ticketing and service requests.
• Support, Architect, Design and help with requirements elicitation in SCM area with respect to Data movement between ECC and APO
• Bring in best practices in architecting, designing & supporting APO-DP, SNP and MM/PP applications with procurement and production planning
• Design and Implement MRP, Sourcing and Inventory Management strategies
• Design and configure purchasing processes included requisitions, purchase orders, outline agreements with an emphasis in subcontracting and inter-company.
• Design and configure Quality Management processes including inspections lots and usage decision strategies
• Understanding of New Product Introduction processes, formulations, Engineering Change Management, Master Data, and Bills of Material is a plus
• Support and configure SAP Supply Chain modules by understanding business needs, creating solutions and delivering value to the customer.
• Develop functional specifications, solution designs, test plans, review technical specs in collaboration with customers, developers and technical architects.
• Working knowledge and testing in various SAP ECC modules including: MM, IM, PP, LE, QM and/or PLM
• Undertakes UAT testing including interfaces CIF, RFC’s or custom interfaces
• Ensure business, functional and technical requirements are captured, organized and followed throughout the project lifecycle
• Analyzes the current business processes and scenarios and recommends/develops solutions to meet business needs
• Keep abreast of IT initiatives and helps evaluate and communicate impact to end users
• Researches industry best practices, SAP Methodology, principals, concepts and techniques
• Educates and trains users on why and how processes and transactions are conducted
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work with global team/end-users
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences (CS) or Management Information Systems (MIS) or Industrial Engineering or Related Fields
• Minimum 4 years of prior experience supporting SAP Supply Chain solutions – MM, PP, MRP, IM/WM, QM and best practices.
• Minimum of 4 years total SAP systems experience implementing APO/SCM and ECC(MM/PP) solutions
• Min. 4 years’ hands on experience implementing and supporting SAP ECC 6.0 or S4 HANA for multinational companies
• Hands on experience with: SAP APO Master Data, CIF integration, APO DP, APO SNP, Data transfer protocols, Procure to Pay/Production Planning ECC processes
• Knowledge of integration between SAP modules - MM, IM/WM, PP, PM, SD, WM, QM and FI/CO; experience in APO, PP/DS, IBP and Advanced Supply Chain Planning.
• Experience in developing functional specifications, configuration, review technical specs, unit testing, UAT and automation.
• Some SAP ABAP Development and debugging experience preferred
• Knowledge in material master data from characteristic, regulatory, food technical, quality assurance standpoint
• Ability to address short-term tactical requirements without losing site of the longer-range strategic direction
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers.
• Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is fully committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination and harassment based on race, gender, religion, age, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information and other non-merit factors. All persons shall be afforded equal employment opportunity at PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. prohibits discrimination in all aspects of its personnel policies, program practices and operations and relationships with employees and applicants, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring and merit promotion. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. promotes programs of affirmative recruitment and employment at all levels of PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. subscribes to, and will implement to the full extent, all applicable laws that promote equality of opportunity.
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from persons with disabilities, and will reasonably accommodate the needs of those persons. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is firmly committed to satisfying its affirmative obligations under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, to ensure that persons with disabilities have every opportunity to be hired and advanced on the basis of merit within PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.