The Baer Group is looking for an SAP Supply Chain Business Analyst for Direct Hire in Atlanta.
Title: SAP Supply Chain Business Analyst
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Duration: Direct Hire
- Conduct workshops (e.g. requirements gathering, GAP/FIT, solution architecting) with business managers.
- Collaborate with peers, staff and end-users to determine the business and functional requirements within an ERP solution, scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals.
- Create detailed systems documentation, test scripts, and presentations.
- Leverage business and technical expertise to address technology architecture, blueprinting, data analysis, business modeling, technical design, application development integration, and enablement.
- Configure and test the SAP system to meet the business requirements
- Provide leadership and guidance to other analysts and client personnel assigned to the projects.
- Strong functional and technical knowledge of SAP SCM Supply, PP/DS and IBP Supply & Inventory Optimization.
- Provide hands on solution configuration and delivery
- Accountable for the successful delivery of all project phases, releases, and project components for implementation and transformation projects.
- Ability to travel 30%, phased with project milestones
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 2+ full life cycle SAP IBP or SCM implementations and 5+ years of industry and/or consulting experience.
- At least 5 years of experience implementing SAP SCM in SNP & PPDS
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Strong business knowledge of various industries with good functional understanding.
- Understanding of SAP functional areas interdependencies (Supply Chain, Sales and distribution, Material Management, Production Planning, Warehouse and Master Data Management).
- Bachelor’s degree/ master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Management, Supply Chain Management.
The Baer Group is an Enterprise Technology Consulting firm based in Atlanta, GA providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Consultants and Employees of TBG enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
The Baer Group prides itself on our ability to work directly with key stakeholders to create the most optimized service experience possible for our consultants and our clients. TBG’s job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with mission critical programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions available while offering highly competitive market rates. TBG focuses on representing jobs that provide streamlined response to our proposed candidates and a best in class engagement experience. refMON