Role: SAP Tester
Location: Minneapolis (Inver Grove Heights)
Must have experience with either SAP ACM or OTC or SAP DTS but DTS is not a module. For the DTS qualification they need to have as many of the following module,,
- PP/PI: Production Planning for Process Industry
- QM: Quality Management
- PM: Plant Maintenance
- WM: Warehouse Management
Non-local’s would need to relocate on their own expenses.
- Review requirements and clarify requirements
- Identify Test Scope using risk-based testing
- Create and execute test plans/scripts/scenarios
- Collaborate with team members on building test cases/scripts
- Log and track issues/defects through to resolution
- Provide estimates for test effort
- Assist in SIT/UAT/Support Releases testing phase
- Facilitate testing meetings, summarize results, issue/defect reporting, maintain metrics and provide go/no go recommendation.
- Generate test data for testing needs.
- Minimum of 5 years of QA testing experience
- Minimum 1 year SAP Implementation or Support experience (ACM is required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 100% onsite
- Project will last 2-3 yrs.