Our Profession is our Passion! We atRangTechnologiesspecialize in planning, implementing, managing, and staffing InformationTechnology Solutionsand Services. Our goal is to help our clients define their investments in technology, optimize processes that bring fast-track success, and deliver business-critical applications to improve performance. We value diversity. We operate as one team, bringing highly qualified and experienced software and management professionals with advanced degrees in Computer Science, Management, Engineering, Statistics and Bioinformatics.
The values that drive our success are:
Strategy:Wehelpour clients growth by achieving competitive advantage and creating value.
Quality:We believe in Quality First and Quality Must in solutions we deliver.
Support:We bring ideas and talent to empowerbusiness performancewith new-age technologies.
We take pride inbuildingstrategiclong-term relationship with our clients.
The primary purpose of the job is to:
Oversees the daily administration and operation of the SAS environment including all SAS tools. The position reports to Manager of Business Intelligence in IS, but most of the daily interaction is with analysts and statisticians. This role also collaborates with the Infrastructure area to ensure the platform meets business needs.
- Systems administration and security
- Monitor the SAS environment for availability and performance.
- Set user privileges
- Help in migrations from different versions
- Handling fix patches
- Handling installations for individual users at desktops and also managing the server level installations.
- Managing grid
- Assist Infrastructure in capacity planning,co-ordinate between SAS help and users.
- Provide guidance on best practice implementation of data quality and MDM tools and offer input on organizational and process impact within the organization
- Knowledge of Unix and SQL.
- Understanding of systems administration and security.
- Familiarity of all SAS tools.
All your information will be kept co-MS in Finance, Financial Engineering, Analytics or Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations research, or related field.
-Good understanding of Probability of Default (PD), LGD and EAD modeling technique.
-Very good understanding of Predictive modeling techniques and their application.
-Knowledge of Credit life cycle.
-Statistics and machine learning techniques.
-Conducted and applied statistical methodologies including linear regression, logistic regression, ANOVA/ANCOVA, CHAID/CART, cluster analysis
-Team player and collaboration skills.
-Programming skills in R, SAS, and PYTHON.
-Fluency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
-Strong written and oral presentation / communication skills must have the ability to convey complex information simply and clearly
nfidential according to EEO guidelines.