Our Profession is our Passion! We atRangTechnologiesspecialize in planning, implementing, managing, and staffing InformationTechnology Solutionsand Services. Our goal is to help our clients define their investments in technology, optimize processes that bring fast-track success, and deliver business-critical applications to improve performance. We value diversity. We operate as one team, bringing highly qualified and experienced software and management professionals with advanced degrees in Computer Science, Management, Engineering, Statistics and Bioinformatics.
The values that drive our success are:
Strategy:Wehelpour clients growth by achieving competitive advantage and creating value.
Quality:We believe in Quality First and Quality Must in solutions we deliver.
Support:We bring ideas and talent to empowerbusiness performancewith new-age technologies.
We take pride inbuildingstrategiclong-term relationship with our clients.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Provide programming input to CRF, SAP, analysis file specifications, and tables, figures, and listings (TFLs) shells.
2. Write SAS programs to generate derived analysis datasets, perform analysis, and TFLs.
3. Perform ad hoc request, exploratory analysis, flexible and rapid programming arising from questions generated from planned analyses and results.
4. Ensure consistency and adherence to standards within their therapeutic area.
5. Provide programming support for the preparation of integrated reports, submissions and post-submission activities.
6. Work closely with multiple functions.
7. Contribute to the creation, maintenance, and validation of standards for programming tools, outputs and macros.
8. Provide training on departmental SOPs/WPs and standard programs.
9. Contribute to the creation of naming conventions and standards for the programming environment.
10. Participate in industry wide technical discussions.
Bachelors degree in life science, statistics, mathematics, computer science, or related field is required; Masters degree is preferred.
8 plus years Pharmaceutical/CRO experience as a SAS Programmer supporting clinical trials for regulatory submissions with a Bachelors degree; or 5 plus years experience with a MS/MA degree.
Demonstrated proficiency in using SAS to produce derived analysis datasets and produce TFLs.
Thorough understanding of clinical data structures, relational database structures, and data exchange with alternate data formats.
Demonstrated skills in using additional software tools and applications (e.g. MS office, XML) and expertise in the handling and processing of upstream data, e.g., multiple data forms, workflow, eDC, SDTM.
Experience with Biomarker data analysis and statistical modelling Demonstrated Demonstrated expertise in providing outputs to meet downstream requirements, e.g., ADaM, Data Definition Table, e-submission.
In-depth understanding of regulatory, industry, and technology standards and requirements.
Good knowledge of statistical terminology, clinical tests, medical terminology, and protocol designs.
Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with clinical team members.
Good interpersonal, communication, writing and organizational skills.
All your information will be kept co- MS in Finance, Financial Engineering, Analytics or Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations research, or related field.
- Good understanding of Probability of Default (PD), LGD and EAD modeling technique.
- Very good understanding of Predictive modeling techniques and their application.
- Knowledge of Credit life cycle.
- Statistics and machine learning techniques.
- Conducted and applied statistical methodologies including linear regression, logistic regression, ANOVA/ANCOVA, CHAID/CART, cluster analysis
- Team player and collaboration skills.
- Programming skills in R, SAS, and PYTHON.
- Fluency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong written and oral presentation / communication skills must have the ability to convey complex information simply and clearly
nfidential according to EEO guidelines.