Our Profession is our Passion! We atRangTechspecialize in planning, implementing, managing, and staffing Information Technology Solutionsand Services. Our goal is to help our clients define their investments in technology, optimize processes that bring fast-track success, and deliver business-critical applications to improve performance. We value diversity. We operate as one team, bringing highly qualified and experienced software and management professionals with advanced degrees in Computer Science, Management, Engineering, Statistics and Bioinformatics.
The values that drive our success are:
Strategy:Wehelpour clients growth by achieving competitive advantage and creating value.
Quality:We believe in Quality First and Quality Must in solutions we deliver.
Support:We bring ideas and talent to empowerbusiness performancewith new-age technologies.
We take pride inbuildingstrategiclong-term relationship with our clients.
- Write SAS programs to generate tables, listings and figures
- Identify data issues and report findings to the appropriate team members
- Create SAS data sets
- Assist with statistical quality assurance review and program validation
- Interact with other members of the Statistical Programming
- Exceptional Communicator, able to quickly read and write technical specifications and documentation
- Ability to think-on-your-feet, adapt as situations change and make the best possible decisions with the information at-hand
- Good leadership potential and an ability to meet timelines
- Experience with SAS or any other statistical software package preferred
- Bachelors degree in statistics, mathematics, engineering or life science related field, Masters' preferred but not required
- Knowledge of clinical trial terminology and SPSS is a plus