Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a SAS Developer for our client in the Healthcare domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract-to-Hire position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6 Months Contract-to-Hire
Location: Oakland, CA
Compensation: Best Market Rates
Role: SAS Developer
Primary Skills: SAS
Role Description: The SAS Developer would need to have at least 10+ years of experience. For this role, you must have strong SAS mainframe programming experience.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Recognized expert in the field of information technology.
- Ten or more years of technical experience providing internal/external consulting services to management and technical staff in solving complex information issues.
- Requires competence in field of expertise, such as technology assessment, feasibility studies and cost/benefit analyses, hardware and software evaluation, developing IS standards and methodologies, and business process re-engineering.
- Possesses knowledge of the state-of-the-art in information technology and systems management.
- 10+ years of experience.
- Current use of mainframe programming languages, and other bank utilities/tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and knowledge of structured project methodology a must.
- Strong attention to detail with outstanding problem-solving skills.
- The ability to organize multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Analytical ability.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 10+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Tarun Garg
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2188)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
Expected Travel Time: None