Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for SAS Programmer in Waltham, MA with one of our top client.
Job Title: SAS Programmer
Job Id: 19-03921
Location: Waltham, MA 02451
Duration: 12 months
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
- The Statistical Programming Contractor supports statistical programming activities in the production of the analysis datasets, tables, listings, figures, electronic submission components, and complex ad hoc analyses.
- Depending on experience level, may lead a study.
- Does both production and QC programming of SDTM datasets, analysis datasets, tables, listings, and figures, for multiple clinical trials using SAS software
- Ensures standards at a drug program level; integrates data across multiple studies or drug programs.
- Works with minimal supervision under the direction of a lead programmer.
- Communicates issues to lead programmer or manager.
- Must meet timelines or communicate proactively and effectively if timelines are at risk so that plans can be adjusted.
- Expected to contribute to departmental process improvement initiatives.
- Able to handle a moderate to large volume of complex tasks with minimal supervision.
- Previous SAS programming experience, including SAS STAT, GRAPH and MACRO.
- Able to handle ad-hoc requests with minimal guidance.
- Previous relevant pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience.
- Recognizes when negotiating skills are needed and seeks assistance when necessary.
- Extensive knowledge of drug development process and clinical trials.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of drug submission requirements, relevant ICH and FDA/EMEA guidelines, CDISC standards.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in a scientific discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, IT, Biology, Social Science, etc.
- 3 to 10 years of pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience
- Drug Development
- Clinical Trials
- Process Improvement
- Serial Attached SCSI
- Statistical Programming
Direct: (732) 272 0302 | Email: Sunny.R@sunrisesys.com
Direct: (732) 272.0262 | Email: Satya@sunrisesys.com