SATCOM Engineer Associate RHN-E shall:
• Must possess a minimum of five years’ experience or equivalent in installation, operation, troubleshooting, maintenance and upgrades required to the RHN-E satellite enclave hardware, to include satellite servers, modems and facility antennas.
• Experience providing power balancing on RHN-E TDMA and FDMA networks.
• Experience configuring missions on Network Management System for TDMA network access.
• Experience in frequency management and operations of MRT / Network control.
• Experience in COMSEC key management.
• Knowledge in Linkway network implementation by programming Network Control Console and servers for satellite networks.
• Experience in spacecraft acquisition, peak and pole antenna and controllers.
• Skill and knowledge in Bandwidth Management to include an in depth knowledge of modems, data and symbol rates, link budgets, and satellite payload planning, with the ability to formulate future bandwidth resource requirements.
• Obtain and Maintain a Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.
Summit Technologies, Inc. is an equalopportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteranstatus.
Position descriptions serve as a guideline and may not beconstrued as a guarantee of employment. Summit Technologies, Inc. is an at-willorganization.