|Job Tracking ID: RTL:19-052|
|Location: Colorado Springs, CO|
|Job Type: Full-Time/Regular|
|Date Updated: November 11, 2019|
|Radford Job Code: 09802|
Kratos is valued for our ability to design and deliver leading edge, resilient solutions for aerospace communication, control, awareness and mission success across a continuum of offerings—from commercial to tailored custom solutions and integrated programs. Customers trust us to stay relevant and know we are in it for the long-haul. We bring both the capability and confidence that our customers value and depend on. And, we always deliver.
We look forward to the attraction of open, honest, caring and fun individuals that want to bring their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills to help us continue to build a great company... for each other.
The duties and responsibilities of the SATCOM Network Analyst shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
· Perform primary customer interface and respond to all operational questions and requests, refer capability inquiries to management
· Perform Satellite RF interference Detection and Geolocation functions and remote terminal monitor and control functions.
· Perform daily data entry and general administrative duties required to maintain the Customer Support Ticket Portal and associated tickets.
· Review periodic customer furnished data and status reports (e.g. satellite payload reports, transmission plans, etc.)
· Coordinate investigation of anomalous indications with customer defined assets and satellite operators
· Utilize all Network Operation Center (NOC) subsystems proficiently to support operations as required.
· Perform all NOC position duties in accordance with published methods and procedures.
· All SNA positions support a 24/7 coverage shift schedule. Working rotating hours/day/weekend shift will be required. Work flexibility is required and must be willing to work off-hours/days in support of critical programs, customers or other incidents deemed critical by leadership.
· Perform Geolocation and Monitoring supportability analysis per customer contracts and SLA requirements. Review analysis previously performed.
· Develop Geolocation Solution Sets and perform Service Level Agreement (SLA) validation as required.
· Review Customer Deliverables to ensure all customer and contractual requirements are met.
· Perform other functions as directed by NOC Shift Lead or NOC Supervisor.
|Experience and Skills:|
· Associates Degree in Electronics/Information Technology (IT) or equivalent military or civilian technical school training.
· Minimum three years related experience in military and/or commercial SATCOM terminal and/or Satellite Network Operations Center operations.
· Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal and computer based application skills.
· Experience in using RF Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators and/or Digital Signal Processors.
· Experience with Satellite Interference Detection and Carrier Monitoring Systems.
· Excellent troubleshooting skills.
· Strong written and verbal skills.
*Security Clearance: U.S. Citizenship and minimum of a current DOD SECRET (S) on day of hire with the ability to maintain active clearance throughout employment. Possession of an Interim SECRET (IS) clearance at day of hire may be considered.
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance is required.
|Job Level: Mid Career (2+ years)||Number of Openings: |
|Years of Experience: ||Level of Education: Associate|
|Starting Date : ASAP|