At Saucony, we exist for runners. Runners inspire us, bring us new ideas, force us to be better. They drive our design and engineering. They keep us competitive. They keep us hungry. They keep us honest. Whether it’s in a conference room or out on a lunchtime run, we’re constantly talking about and arguing about our sport, runners and the products that fuel them. We love our products and we run in everything we make. This focus and passion fuels us as we strive to create the best running shoes and apparel on the planet. We leave work each day knowing we’ve done everything to make runners’ lives just a little bit better.
The Digital Marketing Manager leads the development and execution of digital marketing programs that support growth and revenue goals across the digital channels.
- Works closely with marketing leadership to ensure that the digital content and social media strategies are global in scope, fully integrated across channels and measurable in market.
- Develops and plans cross-channel marketing programs that are based on digital marketing principles – specifically leveraging desirable digital content and distributing strategically via social media networks.
- Engages relevant partners (internal and external) to create appropriate digital assets to execute digital campaigns. Formulates the brand social media analytical tool strategy and ensures familiarity with key industry tools.
- Sources and develops engaging content for owned channels, including blog, site and social.
- Provides asset manuals to relevant partners. Creates social content that is brand building and drives significant revenue.
- Determines influencer strategy to complement PR influencer activations and maintain relationships and programs.
- Monitors innovative new social media platforms to consider enhancements. Ensures enhancements are in line with brand assets & messaging.
- Manages social media strategy and voice with marketing creative team.
- Co-manages the relationship with media buying agency with marketing leadership.
- Supports paid media strategy development and executes media partner programs, making sure assets and resources are provided.
- Manages Digital Marketing specialist
- Leads measurement and reporting for optimization and share-out.
- Performs duties consistent with the Company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.• 5+ years of omni-channel marketing experience, including experience with writing and creating original digital content. Consumer product experience required; experience in the footwear or apparel industry preferred.• Ability to listen, engage and respond to our consumer in a continuous way (always on) to ensure we are driving trial, loyalty and advocacy.• Previous supervisory skills preferred.• Analytical skills with the ability to interpret and translate data into actionable proposals.• Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships in order to develop impactful sales and brand equity driving programs.• Demonstrated comfort level with public speaking and presenting.• Strong project management skills, time management skills and attention to detail while simultaneously managing multiple projects.
WORKING CONDITIONSNormal office environment. Travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).