Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
This is a 2ndshift position.
- Set up, adjust and operate vertical band saw or cut off saw.
- Inspect parts to print specifications.
- Operate two machines at the same time.
- Change saw blades as necessary.
- Help train and assist new operators.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Understand basic math including fractions and decimals.
- Prior experience in and understanding of CNC machining helpful.
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled