Immediate Scanner positions: Two shifts (AM: 630-3pm or PM: 430pm-230AM)
35-year technology/data science company looking for you in Fort Worth!
We offer a market competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, and 401(k) match.
This position does require overtime and rotating Saturdays.
Location: Fort Worth, TX
In this Role, you will:
- Scan product codes of client products to input data into Company’s computerized system for processing in a productive and accurate manner.
- Sort scanned product in appropriate container locations.
- Inspect condition of product and prepare for disposition in accordance with client contract terms.
- Clean and organize work area daily.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma preferred or its equivalent; or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to complete the responsibilities of this position.
- Working knowledge of computers
- Ability to work under time pressure and meet production goals
- Ability to assist other operations within the warehouse, as needed and if applicable
- Ability to meet set production and quality goals and follow standard operating and safety procedures
- Ability to work with hazardous waste
- Ability to work in a non-climate-controlled environment
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- Frequently required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- Regularly required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.
- Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.