We’re going places, hop on board.
Our value is in our employees – smart, passionate, and fun people.
Grow with us! As a small business, every NuAxis Innovations employee impacts the growth, success, and direction of this company. We all share a true passion for technology and enjoy working together to develop solutions, share ideas, and exchange knowledge. At NuAxis Innovations, we celebrate diversity and the unique perspective each team member brings to his/her job, team, and community.
SCCM Systems Administrator will ensure the successful management, continuity of operations, software updates, critical security patches and compliance for customers enterprise.
- Creating and managing Boundary Groups across Distribution Points
- Management of site communications. (Bandwidth, Senders, Secondary Sites, etc.)
- Role-Based Administration: Managing custom roles and security scopes
- Planning and securing SCCM using security certificates
- General monitoring of site health via SSRS, log files, and the SCCM console
- Planning, configuring and implementing a backup plan to mitigate the loss of SCCM services in the event of a disaster with the least amount of data loss possible
- Troubleshoot site hierarchy and client deployment issues
- Develop GPO and client install methods to deploy SCCM client agents
- SCCM hierarchy monitoring using PowerShell scripts and other tools
- DP health check
- ConfigMgr Roles Status
- Backup Status
- Deleting Bad or Corrupted Inbox Files
- SUP Synchronization Status
- Current Deployments Status
- Application Deployments Status
- Patch Deployments Status
- OS Deployments Status
- Collection Evaluator Components Status
- Discovery Components Status
- Maintenance Windows Collection Status
- Client Management agents support
- Manage clients using Group Policy, WSUS, logon scripts, Client Push, etc.
- Troubleshoot client health
- Client Agent Upgrades
- Manage and configure User and Device collections including
- Creating dynamic, direct and query-based collections
- Configuring Site Collection Maintenance Windows
- Configuring Power Management Rules
- Deploying Operating System Images (primarily Windows 10) via SCCM OSD. This includes:
- Design, build and support the standard Desktop and Laptop Images
- OS deployment using ZTI or LTI
- Configuring USB Images, VM build environment or integrating with MDT
- Build / Capture / Update Windows 10 images, updating of Drivers, etc.
- Update Distribution Points and distributing the images accordingly
- Creating a deployment Task Sequence and deploying the Task Sequence
- Deployment of Applications and Software Updates
- Identify and deploy necessary patches, SW upgrades and security software
- Create Packages for the standard and LOB applications
- Deploy and manage updates and hotfixes to the Windows clients
- Install, operate and maintain imaging, software distribution and software deployment systems such as SCCM, SCUP, GPO, etc.
- Plan, design and roll-out Third-party applications and update packages
- Creating and deploying applications with user device affinity, compliance settings, Software Center and task sequencing
- Monitoring updates via Automatic Deployment Rules (ADR), Update Groups, Deployment packages, and other methods
- Management of Compliance Settings by creating and importing Configuration Items
- Create, modify, and produce custom reporting as needed
- Create custom reports using WQL and SQL reporting
- Reporting on the success or failure of Application deployments
- Provide regularly recurring reports on the operational status of all components
- Other functions:
- Maintain documentation of current infrastructure and processes
- Research, test and recommend endpoint management, security and administration tools.
- Evaluate, test and introduce technologies and techniques that improve the overall endpoint security posture.
- Participate in reoccurring meetings referencing change management, future design, and current problem remediation
- Participate in all incident and problem management activities related to SCCM infrastructure and deployments.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion
- Bachelor's Degree Desired.
- Microsoft Certifications in SCCM, SQL, Windows, and Azure are a Plus.
- Must be able to interact with Client and Management professionally
- Must be able to handle Client growth in the end-user environment
- Must have Excellent professional presentation, excellent communication and documentation skills
- Must be able to create, implement and enforce processes and policies
- Must be able to interact with other technical members of enterprise team.
NuAxis is an IT Services firm providing innovative solutions to the U.S. Federal Government using state of the art technologies, architectures, and life cycle management. We are a Certified Microsoft Partner with extensive Microsoft technologies experience. Our services portfolio includes Project Management, Application Development, Infrastructure Management, and Security Management. We offer competitive salaries, an attractive benefits package, and the opportunity to learn from experts.
High technology small business with long-standing U.S. Federal Government experience * Visionary executive leadership * Expert professional services team comprised of highly skilled engineers and software developers * Rapid growth over the last several years
NuAxis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.