In this position you will work with and support our clientCorporation divisions with the administration and migration of the current SCCM 2007 environment to SCCM 2012. The person will work with the project team throughout the migration performing tasks as needed and instructed. The security risk level for this position is high; therefore, the incumbent may be subject to additional background screening requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assistance in the day to day administration duties as required
- Documentation of existing environment, configuration and settings
- Installation and configuration of SCCM 2012 servers and distribution points
- Configuration of SCCM 2012
- Assistance in the migration of assets, patches, images, applications, etc.
- Associate's degree and 8-plus years related experience or Bachelor's degree and 3-plus years related experience
- Understanding of SCCM technology, use and concepts including imaging, application packaging, maintenance and reporting
- Experience administering SCCM for a minimum of 3 years is required
- Relevant Microsoft certifications (MCSA, MCSE, etc.)
- Experience with SCCM 2007 to 2012 migration
- Experience in large scale enterprise environments
- Self-starter with ability to work independently with minimum supervision and in addition to the project team