If you are interested in applying for this position please send an updated resume to Emily Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call at 804-214-2972
SCCM Endpoint Engineer
Job Description This role is responsible for evaluating, engineering, and integrating desktop management and security components for Support Services and Server Services solutions across the enterprise. This is a senior level position with a strong emphasis on engineering and project management.
Minimum Requirements: 4+ years of demonstrated experience designing, implementing and integrating enterprise-level solutions including; endpoint management, desktop deployment, and software distribution. Strong understanding of endpoint security tools and solutions.
- Application / Software Deployment Management using Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Administer, monitor and support all aspects of the Windows endpoint infrastructure including hardware, distribution points, management points, boundary maintenance, systems and key processes.
- Administer, manage and maintain Operating System Deployment (OSD) for Windows 10 using Task Sequencing
- Administer Microsoft Updates Automatic Deployment Rules (ADR) for both workstations and servers
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows 10 servicing rings
- Knowledge of Co-Management of SCCM with Azure Active Directory
- Strong knowledge of SCCM Reporting
- Manage enterprise images/driver packages including the creation and deployment to distribution points.
- Strong skills and knowledge related to managing and configuring SCCM infrastructure, components and site roles.
- Strong skills and working knowledge of Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems, Active Directory, Group Policy, TCIP/IP, DHCP and DNS.
- Experience with automating the deployment and management of software products in a large enterprise environment.
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell, VBScript, command shell or other.
- Active Directory structure and security related to OUs, GPOs, and computer / user object management.
- Deployment Management – Coordination, scheduling, and deployment of enterprise applications and updates.
- Windows OS security, patching and vulnerability management.
- Creation, troubleshooting and deployment of SCCM compliance policies
- Ensure health of SCCM infrastructure, leveraging SCCM’s capabilities, improving current processes through automation, and providing support, installation, integration, configuration and day-to-day operations.
- Experience with endpoint protection software (Trend Micro, McAfee, etc.).
- Experience with mobile device management and security including Microsoft Intune MDM.
- Deep level of understanding of the desktop networking stack and security components/configurations.
- Strong knowledge of server and network technologies and the integration of desktop solutions in these environments.
- Understanding of Software Center
- Excellent communications and technical documentation skills are required.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Escalation point for Tier 1 and 2 desktop support Technicians.
Desired: Experience in enterprise environment with at least 10,000 desktops; Microsoft Azure experience; Co-management experience; Microsoft Intune experience
Key Systems Knowledge: SCCM, Windows, Active Directory, Azure
Benefits include: County Pension Plan, eleven (11) paid holidays a year + initial accrual rate of ten (10) vacation days/yr (increases over time) + seven (7) additional management paid vacation days/year + four (4) floating holidays/year + accrual of thirteen (13) sick days/year. Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ FSA/ Transportation cafeteria benefit selection options, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualified candidates who are extended a conditional offer of employment will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification documents upon hire. Customer does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B) and an offer of employment shall not be construed as including said sponsorship presently or in the future. No vendor resumes at this time.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178