Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Workforce Solutions organization, has an immediate and exciting opportunity for a SCCM Lead Engineer role for one the largest Financial firms in Columbus, Ohio. This opportunity is for a 3 Month Contract to Hire.
Applicants must have 8+ years of IT experience and 5+ years of SCCM Engineering experience in an enterprise level environment. If you’d like to receive Job Alerts from Apex that match your specific criteria, visit itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com.
Company & Group Details of the SCCM Lead Engineer:
- SCCM Lead Engineer will work as part of a small collaborative team in a fast paced enterprise environment.
- The individual will need to be able to identify, troubleshoot and resolve high level issues within the Microsoft Systems Center suite of applications.
- Work for one of the region’s Top Financial Firms.
The organization offers several perks including but not limited to: training opportunities, great benefits, an onsite café and Starbucks, heavily involved with the community and philanthropy.
Requirements for SCCM Lead Engineer:
- Perform daily systems maintenance and monitoring, remediation of escalated issues, and configuration and monitoring of software deployment.
- Able to support, troubleshoot, deploy applications, software updates, operate systems deployments within SCCM, and maintain client health (1E products preferred).
- Be able to learn new technologies quickly and act as the subject matter expert within the Microsoft System Center Suite of applications.
- Strong written, verbal, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field is or equivalent work experience.
Technologies for SCCM Lead Engineer:
- 7-10 years of IT experience and 5+ years of managing Microsoft’s System Center Suite.
- Able to provide Windows Desktop Application deployment solutions and support a large enterprise using SCCM.
- Experience 1E Suite (Nomad and WSS) or similar technologies.
- Powershell scripting is required, XML and VBScript are pluses.
- Thorough understanding of Active Directory: replication, GPO, DNS.
- Experience with Windows 7 and 10 operating systems.
- Expertise in patching of enterprise class desktop hardware and software in a distributed environment.
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision